How to INCREASE your
golf PRESS coverage
Sign-up for our FREE golf PR guide and discover how to maximise your PR coverage and stand out from the crowd:
- 7 KEY AREAS of a great press release
- 5 TOP TIPS to get you and your golf brand VALUABLE and FREE media exposure
- Discover the KEY PR LESSONS to make the most from your golf press releases
- PRESS RELEASE TEMPLATE – use our tried and tested press release template to create your own high quality press release.
- How to STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD – the one simple tip that will guarantee you stand out from 75+% of your competitors at ANY golf trade show.
Golf PR Guide
Welcome to PressReleases.Golf. We offer a new approach to golf PR – it’s golf industry specific so we are all experts in your sector and all of the work is carried out by highly experienced PR consultants.
And because you select specific services and consultancy, you buy a level of service that is just right for your company and only pay for what you need.
Pay As You Go PR
PR has become a necessity for all businesses large and small, and PressReleases.Golf makes it accessible and affordable for all.
We know that it’s hard to write a press release, we have been writing them for a wide variety of different clients for more years than we are prepared to confess to! So, allow us to take your pain away.
Why you need PR!
Public Relations, PR for short, is often confused with marketing. Although they go hand-in-hand, PR focuses on building successful relationships with your target audiences including golfers, print, web and broadcast media, other golf businesses and industry influencers.
Remember ALL successful brands, whatever they are selling, have a PR strategy, and so should you. And now, with prices starting at just £195 with PressReleases.Golf you can afford to have one!
PR will allow you to:
- Develop your brand
- Share news about your products/services/company
- Broadcast your successes
- Showcase your expertise
- Target new sectors
- Educate and influence your sector
- Raise the profile of your business in the minds of your key stakeholders
Check out our Golf Competitions page on Facebook