PR is a hugely beneficial for any business, which is why successful brands do it.
To get maximum success you must:
1. Make PR activities part of your business – consider how your company image can be optimised to everybody that comes into contact with you and your products
2. ‘Little and often’ – every week or month delivers more results than an annual splurge
3. Planning and scheduling – deadlines creep up and you need a clear idea of what needs to be done and when
4. Keep abreast of the news – you can sometimes piggy back on a high-profile event to promote your company
5. Deliver your news, which should be media centric, to the right person at the right media
6. Allocate some budget for some professional photographs and some expert consultancy
Learn More About PressReleases.Golf
PressReleases.Golf is a dedicated site for your golf-related press releases. We are golf industry and PR specialists and our aim is to offer a unique service.
You can upload your press release for free, or let our experienced PR consultants help you write them.
We also offer worldwide golf industry specific media lists to deliver your news to the right journalists and affordable, fixed-priced consultancy if you need expert input on your campaigns.
- How PressReleases.golf works
- Why you need PR
- How to maximise your PR
- How PressReleases.golf can help you
- How to write a press release
- Golf marketing blog