How to write a press release – before you write a press release, there are some key issues that you need to consider which will help maximise its success.
Issues to consider when creating a press release:
1. What do you want to achieve? Brand awareness, sales leads, industry gravitas?
2. Who is your target audience? E.g. prospects, exhibition attendees
3. What is the profile of your target audience? This could affect what and how much you write
4. What is your core messaging? Could it be split over several press releases?
5. Style? A product release to a young consumer audience will need a different style to a B2B one
PressReleases.Golf is a dedicated site for your golf-related press releases. We are golf industry and PR specialists and our aim is to offer a unique service.
You can upload your press release for free, or let our experienced PR consultants help you write them.
We also offer worldwide golf industry specific media lists to deliver your news to the right journalists and affordable, fixed-priced consultancy if you need expert input on your campaigns.
- How PressReleases.golf works
- Why you need PR
- How to maximise your PR
- How PressReleases.golf can help you
- 12 Tips on how to write a press release